Steppenwolf Theatre Company is seeking candidates for the full-time position of IT Coordinator. The IT Coordinator is responsible for managing Steppenwolf’s IT Help Desk, assisting the IT Administrator with network maintenance and the general service of servers, user workstations, printers, routers, switches, and digital phones. This position reports to the IT Administrator.
- Troubleshoot/resolve desktop, laptop, and networking problems and document work using Spiceworks
- Serve as Steppenwolf’s main IT Help Desk resource
- Assist desktop users with software problems: Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Tessitura, MIP Accounting, etc.
- Resolve printing issues (network and local including thermal ticket printers and laser printers)
- Administer e-mail/user accounts and security rights (Active Directory) and shared folder permissions
- Image, configure, and deploy new desktop workstations, laptops, and printers
- Troubleshoot and resolve server and managed network device problems (including routers, layer 2 & 3 switches, wireless bridges, and fiber circuit connections)
- Monitoring network/server health by reviewing logs and setting alerts
- Coordinate and prioritize troubleshooting activities with IT Administrator
- Assist IT Administrator with large scope IT projects, including implementing new network hardware/software
- Train Steppenwolf staff and new employees in IT as needed
- Schedule and set up laptop and projector for company events
- Monitor network backups/report problems/implement changes to backup schedule
- Assist with updating and patching servers and workstations
- Submit and manage IT Department invoices in our Electronic Requisition software
- Additional duties as assigned
Salary range: $30,000 - $35,000 with excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, vacation pay, paid sick leave, personal days and 401(k) retirement programwith company match.