Operations Coordinator (Part-time)
Chicago Access Network Television (CAN TV) is seeking a part-time Operations Coordinator to assist local residents in the creation of local programming through use of CAN TV’s video production facilities and equipment. CAN TV helps people adapt to a changing multi-media environment by teaching skills toward independent use of media, expanding the diversity of voices, ideas and opinions available on CAN TV and online. CAN TV recently built and moved to a modern multi-use facility at 1309 S. Wood St. in the Illinois Medical District.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist community producers in the effective, efficient and appropriate use of technical equipment, facilities and resources.
- Schedule use of video production equipment and facilities.
- Report on equipment and facilities inventory and use, including identifying and reporting on equipment damage, repair and loss.
- Identify and refer residents for practice sessions or additional training as needed to the Operations Manager.
- Facilitate ongoing maintenance, cleanliness, security and safety of premises.
- Implement procedures and enforce rules relating use of CAN TV facilities and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.